The Master of International Agriculture Program is offered both on-campus and as a distance degree. You can apply by following these steps!
- Apply online HERE
- Find us under International Agriculture
- Choose either Master of Science in International Agriculture or Master of Agriculture in International Agriculture
- Upload your transcript to the Graduate College admissions system
- No GRE is required
- International Students must submit TOEFL or IELTS scores
More information on the TOEFL and IELTS requirements can be found here under the tab, "I took the TOEFL...".
- · Purpose Statement
- · Two letters of recommendation
(Please note, these requirements are now being uploaded to the Graduate College admissions page. You no longer need to submit them directly to our department.)
- Direct link to Graduate College Application
- College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
- Academic Common Market