- Set up your O-key account if you haven’t already done so. This will also enable your OSU email account which is the official communication of the university and MIAP with students. Emails will be sent to your OSU account, so if you like to use hotmail, gmail, etc., please FORWARD YOUR EMAIL.
- Know your CWID (student ID number) and always have it with you. You should have received it when you first applied to OSU. This is how the university offices will look up your information and identify you.
- Get your student ID card. You can go to 113 Math Sciences Building to get your picture taken and card printed. Your ID is your buss pass and meal pass if you have a meal plan.
- Enroll in classes. This is done through SIS and you must first be cleared for enrollment by Dr. Henneberry. Students will be advised at orientation. If you cannot attend, you can set up an appointment with Dr. Henneberry or the Graduate Coordinator, Pam Bay, to enroll.
- Sign a photo release form. Throughout the year, we will have social events and we need your permission to publish any pictures we take on the website, in the newsletter, etc. This is also permission for us to use your pictures from international experiences.
Important names, numbers, and offices on campus:
Parking and Transit Services
Housing & Residential Life
Office of the Bursar
113 Student Union
Office of the Registrar
322 Student Union
Office of Scholarship & Financial Aid
119 Student Union